|September 13, 2011||to||October 15, 2011|
* MELBOURNE Tweet
Carnival Preview Day, Sir Rupert Clarke Stakes Day, The Age Caulfield Ladies Luncheon, The Age Caulfield Guineas Day, Schweppes Thousand Guineas Day, BMW Caulfield Cup Day
- Saturday 17 September 2011 – Carnival Preview Day
- Saturday 24 September 2011 – Sir Rupert Clarke Stakes Day
- Friday 07 October 2011 – The Age Caulfield Ladies Luncheon
- Saturday 08 October 2011 – The Age Caulfield Guineas Day
- Wednesday 12 October 2011 – Schweppes Thousand Guineas Day
- Saturday 15 October 2011 - BMW Caulfield Cup Day
Caulfield Racedays & Events
Carnival Preview Day – Saturday 17 September 2011
Featuring the first heats of the Chadstone Fashion Stakes, a highlight on Australia’s fashion calendar, showcasing the best of classic style racewear during the BMW Caulfield Cup Carnival. The first heats of all categories of the Chadstone Fashion Stakes competition begin on Carnival Preview Day. Categories include Stylish Ladies 18-40 years, Stylish Ladies 40+ Years and Stylish Gentlemen.
Pre-register or get more information on the Chadstone Fashion Stakes. Registration will also be available on the day between 10.30am and 1.30pm. All pre-registered entrants will need to report to the registration desk during this time to confirm their position in one of the heats. The registration desk will be located inside the main Gate number 23.
Millinery is mandatory and entry is open to persons 18 years and over.
Sir Rupert Clarke Stakes Day – Saturday 24 September 2011
The Group One PFD Sir Rupert Clarke Stakes is a ‘new’ race day for 2011 and stands alone this year on its own day to provide racegoers with an additional opportunity to see the country’s best thoroughbreds in the flesh.
The Age Caulfield Ladies Luncheon – Friday 07 October 2011
Get the girls together for this one – the luncheon is to be held at a new location for 2011 - Zinc at Federation Square. Highlights of the day include:
- Three-course gourmet lunch and beverages
- Chadstone Spring Runway Show
- Musical entertainment
- Complimentary gift bag per person
- Fantastic door prizes
- Candy buffet
- Race book per person for The Age Caulfield Guineas Day
- Two complimentary general admission tickets to The Age Caulfield Guineas Day per person
More info and tickets at Melbourne Racing Club
The Age Caulfield Guineas Day - Saturday 08 October 2011
The Age Caulfield Guineas Day gives you the chance to join Melbourne’s most fashionable and racing royalty trackside for a day of fashion, live entertainment and premier racing.
Chadstone Fashion Stakes heats, daily final and Grand Final of:
- Stylish Ladies (18-40 years) – Heats and daily final
- Stylish Ladies (40+) – Heats and Grand Final
- Stylish Gentlemen – Heats and Grand Final
More information or to enter the Chadstone Fashion Stakes.
Sneaky Sound System Live on the Lawn
Australian dance group Sneaky Sound System will be showing off their sharp, streamlined new look, fresh sense of adventure and, most importantly, a thoroughly reinvigorated sound as they take to the Lawn after the final race of the day.
Schweppes Thousand Guineas Day – Wednesday 12 October 2011
Witness Australia’s finest fillies do battle on the track and in the fashion stakes, while you enjoy a sophisticated day of midweek racing. Plus, prior to the commencement of the races, make sure you don’t miss the official Barrier Draw for the 2011 BMW Caulfield Cup live in the Fashion and Entertainment Precinct.
BMW Caulfield Cup Day – Saturday 15 October 2011
A day of racing, entertainment and fashion, BMW Caulfield Cup Day features:
- Heats and Grand Final of the Stylish Ladies (18-40 years) Chadstone Fashion Stakes
- Final of the Caulfield Classic Style Award
- National Anthem performance
- BMW Caulfield Cup Carnival Pin & Win lapel pins on sale with proceeds going to the Epilepsy Foundation of Victoria