|November 3, 2009||to||November 14, 2009|
- The possibilities are infinite… the laughs are boundless!
- Tickets $24 – $28
The Share House from Hell – hilarious, crazy and true… as you like it!
Sydney’s hottest young actors are taking you into the thick of it, acting out – for your horror and pleasure – the wonderful, hilarious, awful truth about share households!
Every night your suggestions will help create the strangest characters to ever argue over a phone bill or tape a note to the fridge. For instance, on any one night, you might see…
• the weird guy who writes his name on his milk carton;
• the nice girl with the disastrous boyfriend who lives on the couch and doesn’t say a word ;
• the clean freak who turns every unwiped speck of dust into a house-meeting;
• the backpacker who eats all your food;
• the party animal who starts the rave music at meg decibels at 9am, just as she gets home
• the couple whose porn movie-style sound effects interrupt your late night study;
• or the chain-smoking anarchist who borrows money but is intellectually ‘above’ paying it back.
Starring Emily Beale (Hell Hath No Fury), Rachel Corbett (Triple M’s Paul+Rach drive show), Graham Hyland (STC’s Gallipoli)), Carlo Ritchie (Full Body Contact No Love Tennis), Steen Raskopoulos (Theatresports national champion) and Susie Youssef (Sydney+Melbourne impro comedy legend).
SCENES FROM COMMUNAL LIVING
Created by Stewart McCure, Directed by Marko Mustac
Starring Emily Beale, Rachel Corbett, Graham Hyland, Carol Ritchie,
Steen Raskopoulos and Susie Youssef
Fusebox @ The Factory Theatre, 105 Victoria Road, Marrickville
Tickets $24 – $28 Bookings (02) 9550 3666 or on-line www.factorytheatre.com.au