|October 25, 2009|
- 6:30am – 8:30am
- The world’s most dazzling picnic!
- Register now for this historic event
Grab a rug and join 6,000 fellow picnickers at Breakfast on the Bridge.
Designed around the concept of one giant picnic, this is your opportunity to relax while sharing your plate of food, your company, and your friendship with those closest to you.
What to expect:
* Enter from Milsons Point and set up your own picnic on the Sydney Harbour Bridge road deck for the first time ever
* Enjoy a country fete atmosphere as you walk onto the bridge
* Stand, sit or lie down in comfort and connect with friends, family and fellow picnickers.
* Enjoy your breakfast away from the hustle and bustle of the city in a fun and relaxed atmosphere more typical of a rural gathering.
* After breakfast, take a stroll in front of the magnificent Northern Pylons and feel the exhilaration of being a part of something very very special.
More info & registration Click here.Share