|August 3, 2010||to||August 10, 2010|
The Alpine Winter Festival comes to Melbourne - ice skating rink, Gluhwein, Bratwurst, food, wine, drinks from over 20 countries, chalet style hospitality.
WIN Tickets for the Melbourne Alpine Winter Festival Ice Skating in Federation Square, Melbourne – Competition closed all our happy winners have been notified
- Federation Square, Melbourne VIC 3 Aug – 10 Aug 2010
Alpine Winter Festival now includes Melbourne in 2010
What’s on at the Melbourne Winter Festival. Get your skates on and check out the activities:
• An open air 600sqm ice skating rink (4 x bigger than last year in Sydney)
• International cuisine and beverages from more than 20 countries
• Traditional Alpine/Mountain Log Chalet Hospitality areas
• Stylish bars
• Petting zoo
The Winter Festival was a huge success in Sydney in 2009 and it’s now in Melbourne for 2010. An estimated 400,000 people are expected to hit the ice this year in Sydney CBD, Bondi and Melbourne.
The Alpine Winter Festival will be in Melbourne for the first time at Federation Square, Melbourne.
• Federation Square, Melbourne 3 Aug – 10 Aug 2010
Entry to the Festival is free. Skating costs $17 for adults/$10 for kids which includes a one?hour skating session and general admission; plus $5 for ice?skate rental. Last year’s skating sessions sold out in less than 48 hours so get in quick!
How: To be a part of the coolest (pun intended) festival around this Winter get onto www.facebook.com/winterfestival or head to www.winterfestival.com.au to be part of the excitement! Opening hours weekly: 10am – 10pm/11pm
Opening hours weekend: 8am – 10pm/11pm
• Cook + Phillip Park, Sydney – 24 June – 4 July 2010.
• Bondi Beach, Sydney – 16 July – 25 July 2010.