|January 8, 2010||to||January 17, 2010|
- A Festival of Fine Music in historic venues
Ballarat and the surrounding Goldfields towns provide a wonderful location for the annual Organs of the Ballarat Goldfields Festival.
The area abounds with elegant and interesting 19th century buildings with gardens that are used to great advantage during the packed 10 days of the festival.
Relaxed informality combined with performances of the highest calibre are key elements which make a visit to the Organs of the Ballarat Goldfields Festival a seriously enjoyable experience.
Music Director: Sergio de Pieri OAM
The program of Festival 2010 comprises:
* 23 recitals in Ballarat and the region
* demonstrations on heritage church organs
* visits to historic and tourist sites
* social functions and dinners
THIS VERY SPECIAL ANNUAL EVENT FOR LOVERS OF FINE MUSIC CONTINUES THROUGHOUT THE BALLARAT REGION!Share
- All Events