|March 10, 2010||to||April 4, 2010|
Polo Match Event: Frolic at the Polo. Want to join the Polo set? Here’s your chance to Polo in style. Join the Frolic VIP marquee at the Morton Cup Finals this Easter. Sip champers with the polo players, fashions on the field, stomp the divots and be chauffeured to the After Party at the Piano Room with the Veronicas.
- Sunday 4th April 2010 - VIP Marquee
- $155 includes entry VIP Marquee, all drinks, catering, entertainment PLUS return transport Central Station – Windsor Polo Clubn PLUS entry to the After Party at the Piano Room with the Veronicas
- Frolic at the Polo and Frolic Membership information
- Fashions on the Field and Hunt for the Golden Egg prizes up for grabs
- After Party at the Piano Room with the Veronicas
- Booking details
The Windsor Polo Club is opening its doors on Easter Sunday for a day of divot stomping, Champagne sipping and buff polo players on horses.
Tickets are $155 and include all beverages, gourmet catering, entertainment, and entry to the exclusive Frolic marquee as well as return transfers from Central Station, Sydney to the Windsor Polo Club. Guests to the Frolic marquee will also have the opportunity to meet the players in between games. PLUS entry to the After Party and the Piano Room with the Veronicas
Get your friends together, entertain clients, have a staff outing, bring your partner or come alone (you won’t stay that way for long).
The races used to be the stomping ground of choice for Sydney’s elite, however now the Polo is the place to be seen. Polo has always been and always will be a first class game; it is the sport of the kings, fast paced and always exciting.
The fun doesn’t end there, the ladies are encouraged to dress in their finest Polo attire for their chance to win fashions on the field. To get into the Easter spirit there will be a ‘hunt for the golden egg’ with lots of fabulous prizes up for grabs.
What to wear to the Polo The rules of the game of Polo
- The After Party
The ticket price also includes entry to the Polo After Party at the Piano Room with the Veronicas!!
The Windsor Polo Club is the home of real Polo. It has been the host club to the Royals and is heaped in tradition.
If you are not ‘Frolicing’ general admission starts from $15. If you wish to take a group down, fully catered marquee sites are available.
When: Sunday 4th April
Where: The Windsor Polo Club, Richmond
What: The Morton Cup Finals
For more information contact Frolic Events.
- Frolic Membership
Frolic Events is a boutique events company that specialises in bringing fun and unique experiences to like-minded Sydneysiders. Events include days at the Polo, movie excursions, lunch with chefs, unique wine tastings, trips to the snow and much more.
Frolic recently launched membership, which is perfect for those who like to frolic frequently!
Membership is $35 (March special) and benefits include:
- special members rates to all events
- pre release invitations to all events
- special members rates on all event hire & event management services
- VIP treatment at associated bars, restaurants and clubs
- The opportunity to mingle with fun and like minded people
For more details and to become a member visit http://www.frolicevents.com.au/Share