|November 20, 2011|
* SYDNEY Tweet
More than 700 residents and their dogs are expected to meet in Rushcutters Bay for the second Puppies in the Park event for 2011!
- Sunday 20 November 2011 9am-12pm
Rushcutters Bay Park, Rushcutters Bay
Proudly presented by Woollahra Council and sponsored by Pet Resorts Australia, Puppies in the Park is a free family event for local residents and their dogs.
Held from 9am – 12 noon, the event includes tips and advice from Council and MC Steve Austin as well as fantastic prize givewaways from our sponsors (Pet Resorts Autralia) including a fortnightly and weekend doggy holiday for your pampered pooch at their 5 star pet resort.
With doggy dashes, and best dressed competitions, and a demonstration by the Police Dog Squad, there is something to entertain every owner and pooch.
Owners are also welcome to enter a photo of their dog in the Puppies in the Park Photo Competition for the chance to win great prizes.
Dog Photo competition
If you have a dog, enter them in the Puppies in the Park Photo Competition! It’s free!
- One entry per household.
- Dog owners in Woollahra and surrounds are eligible to enter the competition
- Photos must be uploaded online or emailed in JPEG format
- Photos must be a minimum of 1MB, otherwise not accepted
- Must include online registration form.
- Please find a full list of photo competition rules.
Register and upload your photo online before 4.30pm, Thursday 10 November 2011.
- Puppies in the Park Photo Competition winners will be announced on the day with outstanding prizes to be won.
- Best Trick – What is your dog’s special trick? Can they perform on the day? Practise makes perfect. Bring your four-legged friend on the day to perform their trick to win 1st prize.
- Best Dressed Parade – Get your dog dressed in their Sunday best for a chance to win the Puppies in the Park Best Dressed title.
More information: Laura Beattie, Events & Communications Officer, 9391 7901 or Laura.Beattie@woollahra.nsw.gov.auShare
- All Events