|April 28, 2010|
|May 6, 2010|
Global Gallery ‘Nexus’ Lynn Smith, Johanna Trainor, Dean Golja – Part of the Head-On Photo Festival
- Opening Night drinks Wednesday 28 April 6-8pm
- Meet the artists Thursday 6 May 6-8pm
- Exhibition runs until 27 April – 9 May
ADDRESS: 5 Comber Street, Paddington 2021
WEBSITE: www.arthere.com.au www.globalgallery.com.au
HOURS: Tue-Sat 11am-6pm Sun 12pm-4pm
PHONE: 02 9360 5728
This is a Free exhibition and suitable for all ages
Three photographers find ambiguity in the urban environment
- Lynn Smith fearlessly prowls spookily empty buildings at night in Abandoned.
- Johanna Trainor discovers a surreal world of changing surfaces in contemporary Beijing in Construction Beijing 2009.
- Dean Golja manifests found objects stranger than fiction in his series on discarded objects and rubbish on the streets in Sydney in Reclining Figures.
NEXUS is an important and striking exhibition to kickstart the festival and one not to be missed on the Head-On Photo Festival calender.
The Head-On Photo Festival will be delivering the best in photography to Sydney from the end of April until early June 2010.
- All Events