|April 3, 2011|
* SYDNEY Tweet
- 03 April 2011
- Market Stalls are open from 11:00am – 4.30pm
- Music from 12.30pm – 6.00pm
Sydney Rock ‘n Roll & Alternative Market features a fabulous array of stalls: Vintage, Rock ‘n’ Roll, Burlesque, Ska and Alternative Clothing, Jewellery and Accessories, Record’s, CD’s, Collectables, Art, Comics, Candle makers, a Jumping Castle and a whole lot more. Food is available all day.
The market features live music from: Danny & the Cosmic Tremors and Chickenstones. Plus DJs: Limpin’ Jimmy & the Swingin’ Kitten.
- Danny & the Cosmic Tremors – Combining an authentic 1950’s rockabilly feel, with an individual style and energy all of their own, Danny’s smooth vocals blend with the wild rhythmic sounds of the Cosmic Tremors to provide audiences with a knock out performance of original tunes as well as covering obscure rhythm and blues classics from the rockabilly vault.
- Chickenstones – Present their brand of horror country, swamp & rock ‘n roll. If you’ve lost at cards, cheated on your partner, drank like a mother, or been chased out of town they will offer you no redemption. Dance while they shoot at your feet.
- DJs Limpin’ Jimmy & the Swingin’ Kitten – Sydney’s most in demand Rock n Roll DJ duo are back again at the market to get the dance floor in a frenzy.
Entry by Gold Coin Donation.
Catch the 422 bus from Newtown Station, or take a 10 minute stroll from Wolli Creek or Tempe Train Stations.
Jets Sports Club
2 Holbeach Ave
- All Events