|March 14, 2013||to||March 17, 2013|
Taste of Sydney 2013 where Sydney’s culinary greats will be congregating, drinking in the atmosphere or cooking up a storm.
- 14-17 March 2013
- Centennial Park Sydney
Taste of Sydney 2013 what’s on
- Destination Dining, where you can sample dishes from Sydney’s out of town delights such as Biota Dining, Jonah’s Whale Beach & Muse Dining.
- Take a guided tour of the Sail & Anchor Beer & Cider Hall and learn about the brewing process, how to taste beer, and the ingredients found in beer, including malted barley, hops and yeast!
- Rediscover the Pear and relax in the Australian Pear Garden & Restaurant with dishes created exclusively by Maggie Beer for the festival.
- Muddle together a Mojito in the Sensology ‘Art of Cocktail Making’ class, purchase your ticket at the Sensology bar for $10 (including your very own cocktail!)
- Take a journey of discovery with Malaysia Kitchen and sample dishes from Sydney’s best Malaysian restaurants and producers.
- Sip, sample and shop from over 100 artisan producers and wineries all in the beautiful surrounds of Centennial Parklands.
Taste of Sydney 2013 Chefs
JACOPO CORBETTA, POH LING YEOW, DARREN ROBERTSON, MARK LABROOY, SOMER SIVRIOGLU, SHANNON DEBRECENY, PETER KURUVITA, MANU FEILDEL, SHIMPEI HATANAKA, SHAUN PRESLAND, JAMES KNIGHT, PASCAL AUSSIGNAC , MARTIN BOETZ, JAMES VILES, BEN & ELVIS, COLIN FASSNIDGE, HAMISH INGHAM, CHUI LEE LU,I MIKE McENEARNEY, PETER RIDLAND, YVES SCHERRER ,
*Content and line-up subject to change
Plan your journey to Taste of Sydney in Centennial Park & make sure you make use of the many public transport options available to the venue.